2012年11月13日星期二

Fuji an Xiapu: Beautiful Sunrise in Huazhu Village, Sansha Town

Being afraid of missing the sunrise, I set four alarm clocks for 4 AM the night before. It was still chilly and dark in the dawn, and I kept shivering during we wave for a lift. After several minutes’ searching, we hitched a ride — a motorbicycle. The rider was very glad to take us to the filming location.
After arrival, the sky began turning bright then.I was surprised by the scene in my eyes. “Don’t be silly to think that you are the earliest, because there is someone earlier than you”. Many visitors had been already set up the camera tripod and waited the sunrise for a while. It was hard to find a piece of land to put my camera tripod, because the place where I stand is a steep slope with an angle over 40°. Therefore, the photos were all taken by hand.
In no time, the cloud turned to be red, and the noises calm down. A red sun was rising slowly from the calm sea. Suddenly what I can heard was only the chugs sound of camera shutter. I’m not gonna talk, let’s just see the beautiful pictures!

没有评论:

发表评论