2012年11月26日星期一

Xian: Bikini Beauties in minus 20 minutes


I experienced the feeling of living in environment of minus 20 minutes in my northeastern Beijing Xian tour. But with heavily wrapped by cotton-padded jacket, hat, mittens and scarfs, my feeling about the chilly weather is not so thoroughly. However, in a spa in the suburbs of Xian, China’s northwestern Shaanxi Province, we had a chance to directly contact with the world of ice and snow, with only wearing a swimming trunk, we enjoyed the hot spring in the freezing outdoors. It is really fantastic in my travel to Xian.

First of all, you have to stay in indoor hot spring for a while to preheat your body, when you feel it is OK for you to step outside then you can go to the outdoor hot spring. When I step out of the door, the cold snap came upon to me and I felt myself almost frozen. With a difference of over 40℃,I jump into the outdoor hot spring without hesitation. Because the temperature outdoor is so low that the steaming curling up crazily, and I even could not see the people around me. Various screaming lingered in my ears, which really rocks.

没有评论:

发表评论